Nat Sulph (Tissue Salt No. 11) is shown to help with:
- Metabolic syndrome - sugar metabolic stress
- Hot sweats
- Water retention
- Sensitivity to humidity
Facial Analysis Signs
- Red outermost edge of the ear - becomes more red as the liver stress increases
- Bluish red nose, becomes purple-red as deficiency increases over time
- Entire face can take on a greenish-yellow “jaundiced” undertone
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice daily or as recommended.
- Infants: Once tablet (crushed) daily.
- Acute conditions: Every half hour until symptoms subside.
D6 Biochemic trit of Nat Sulph
These tissue salt blends have been carefully formulated to contain 100% value of each of the tissue salts used. Allisone tissue salts are triturated by hand, and the new synergies take up to seven times the work compared to the individual salts. While they are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, unlike other tissue salts on the market Allisone uses a sugar-free and lactose-free base, with no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, and are suitable for everyone.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the information on this website or in emails is not intended to diagnose, treat nor cure disease, but is for educational purposes only to enhance your wellbeing. Consult your practitioner if you think you have a medical condition.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product12/02/2016, By MichelleIt seems to be working for my boyfriend and hes happy with it! Its also very adorable . Will buy again!28/09/2014, By AldeBeing in the sales industry regular overindulgence with clients are inevitable. No more headaches since using this product - definitely helps your body to detoxify!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.