- Heirloom red Onion growing seeds
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within two weeks
- Harvestable after approx. 4 months
- Harvested Onion can be stored for up to 7 months
- Suitable for intermediates
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Contains: Heirloom Onion Seeds.
- Binomial: Allium cepa.
- Cultivar: Red Creole.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.