- Heirloom carrot growing seeds
- Includes red, yellow, white and purple varieties
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within two weeks
- Harvestable within 3 months
- Suitable for intermediates
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? The orange carrots everyone is familiar with today were cultivated by Dutch farmers as a tribute to William of Orange who led their struggle for independence from Spanish colonial rule. Before this carrots were historically yellow, white and even purple!
- Contains: Heirloom Carrot Seeds.
- Binomial: Daucus carota subsp. sativus.
- Cultivar: Mixed.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product15/11/2020, By MaristiG
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.