- Heirloom growing round peas
- Thrives in full sun
- Germinates within one month
- Harvestable from three to four months
- Benefits from trellis/pole support
- Nitrogen fixing
- Suitable for beginners
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- When the pods start to mature, take a sample picking every day or so and note the appearance of the pods with the most delicious tasting peas. This will help you to identify which pods are ready to be gathered and enjoyed.
- Contains: Heirloom Growing Peas.
- Binomial: Pisum sativum.
- Cultivar: Round.
- Nett Weight: Approx. 3.5 g.*
- *Note: The weight of seeds included will vary slightly.
- Packed in recyclable brown envelopes.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.