Made in the UK, Viridian Hyaluronic Acid 50mg enhances the smooth, supple functioning of your joints, muscles and skin. The natural benefits are numerous and can be experienced simply by taking the maintenance dosage on a daily basis. Severe cases of osteoarthritis have been treated with this magical product, putting an end to the associated pain and discomfort.
- Great healing properties for scars and surgical recovery
- Incredible treatment for osteoarthritis, osetoporosis and fractures or connective tissue problems
- Maintains and contributes to the soft, plump and elastic appeal of your skin and lips
- Improves eye health
- As a food supplement, take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food, or as firected by your health care practitioner.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not esceed the stated dose unless recommended by your health professional.
- Not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy unless recommended by your health professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Each 100mg vegetarian cellulose capsule contains 50mg Hyaluronic acid in a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product20/06/2017, By LeaProbably not its intended use, but I used this inside my skincare products and it is SO effective - makes such a difference to my skin afterward.01/09/2016, By NicoSince taking these pills, all my back pain and body aches have disappeared and for a bonus my skins look years younger and my Psoriasis have almost disappeared!10/05/2015, By MaureenI ran out of the ones I bought in the US and am very happy to find these ones locally. I buy them to help with skin aging but a happy side effect is that it has helped my joints stay pain free and supple.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.