- Pure, organic cold-pressed castor oil
- Can be applied to the face hair & body
- Contains ricinoleic acid & omega-6 fatty acids that hydrate the skin & hair.
- It is free from Xylene
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
This gentle yet nourishing oil is believed to have the following benefits:
- Restore natural moisture balance in skin
- Reduce wrinkles & fine lines
- Promote the production of collagen
- Lock in moisture in the skin
- Hydrate & nourish skin
- Relieves dry skin hair
- Moisturises & conditions hair
- Massaging onto the scalp may increase blood circulation -believed to stimulate hair growth
- Believed to have antimicrobial properties that may help with dry scalp
- Popular home remedy for improving thickness of brows & lashes
- Apply a small amount & gently massage in circular motions. You can even leave it overnight and wash off in the morning. You can also use steam to open your pores and help your skin absorb the oil even more.
- Massage a small amount directly on the affected area.
- Apply to damp hair once a week as a hair mask along with steam.
- Not suitable for pregnant women; castor oil is commonly used to induce labour, so pregnant women should avoid it unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional.
- Be cautious when experimenting with castor oil; some users have been known to experience side effects. We highly recommend that you only use castor oil under proper medical supervision.
- This oil is thick, therefore you do not need to use a large amount at a time
- Keep your bottle of castor oil away from heat & light.
- Nett Volume: 20 ml
- Ricinus Communis.
- Reusable, recyclable amber glass bottle with pipette
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.