Tree of Life Argan Oil, in a larger 50ml bottle, is suitable for all skin types and hair types.
- Packed with 80% of the essential fatty acids our body needs to repair and regenerate cells.
- Full of vitamin E to nourish your skin, hair and nails.
- Antioxidant-rich; helps fight the signs of ageing.
- Soothes sunburn and replenishes damaged skin cells.
- Prevents stretch marks; great for pregnant moms.
- Strengthens the nails and cuticles.
- Revitalises scalp and hair; soothes dryness and itching, combats split ends.
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe skin irritations.
- Full of carotenoids; helps to guard your skin from UV rays & free radical damage.
- Suitable as a night cream or makeup remover.
- 100% natural and organic at origin.
- Easily absorbed and doesn’t leave an oily residue.
- Face: You only need a few drops of Argan Oil to nourish and replenish your entire complexion. Use very gentle circular motions to apply to face, neck and even the delicate skin around your eyes. Can be used in place of your night cream as an anti-ageing treatment. Apply once to twice daily. Excellent as a makeup remover too.
- Nails: Use as pure oil or make a 50-50 mix with lemon juice. Gently massage into nails and cuticles till completely absorbed.
- Hair: Apply 30 minutes before you wash your hair. Massage into your scalp, making sure you comb the oil evenly through. Wrap your hair in a warm towel for 15-20 minutes and then shampoo as normal. Or apply after you wash your hair. Add 3-4 drops and use a brush or fingers to move oil evenly through your hair.
Please Note: Keep your bottle of argan oil away from heat and light.
Organic Argania Spinosa oil (certified by ECOCERT).
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product03/11/2017, By RimStopped my hair loss the first time I used it. I have thick hair so I do have to use quite a lot of it.This is a great product, I bought it for my mom and it has worked wonders on her skin. We absolutely love it08/09/2017, By KashThis is a great product, I bought it for my mom and it has worked wonders on her skin. She has extremely dry skin and this oil has just made her skin look beautiful.29/08/2017, By TanyaThis oil absorbs very quickly and has a very neutral smell. It doesn't leave an oily residue - really like it.27/06/2017, By KellyNo smell which is a plus for me. It makes my hair so luscious and soft. Quite expensive but a little goes a long way and nice for a treat.21/04/2017, By KwadeleI did not like the smell of the oil. However it is an excellent quality oil.28/03/2015, By samI bought this for my mom. From the first application she has felt a big difference. Her skin is not dry but nourished and I have noticed a difference as well within a short period. This is a good quality oil.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.