Benefits of kombucha:
- The “original energy drink”; improves your overall energy levels naturally
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Packed with enzymes that help to boost your metabolism
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves digestive health
- Promotes detoxification and healthy liver function
- A rich source of B vitamins, promoting healthy skin, hair & nails
- For those who have overindulged, it is said Kombucha makes an excellent hangover cure
- Most of the sugar used to make kombucha is consumed during the fermentation process, still making it a much healthier refreshment option when compared to your usual sodas and fizzy drinks
- Top quality tea and botanical blends and all flavouring comes from pure fruit & root extracts without added sugar, preservatives, colourants
- Theonista kombucha is raw and additive-free, preservative free, flavourant-free and colourant-free. Organic, local, and seasonal sourcing.
- 100% recyclable PET bottles are not only foodgrade but also certified BPA and phthalate free.
- 100% food waste is composted, 100% of kombucha boxes are reused/repurposed.
- Keep refrigerated.
Please note: mall clumps or sediment may form in your raw, living kombucha; this is normal. You can strain your kombucha if you prefer a smoother drink, or give the bottle a gentle shake to mix it up (just be careful when opening a shaken bottle)!
- Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its potency we wouldn’t recommend it for pregnant women, or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
- There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha; it is suggested that 250-500ml per day is a good amount.
- Raw Kombucha (Purified Water, Organic Rooibos, Unbleached Cane Sugar, Kombucha Culture), Organic Hibiscus, Naartjie Essential Oil
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product09/04/2019, By MarleneSo amazingly yummy! Almost feel guilty that it is so nice yet healthy. Will buy again. Flavour is great.08/04/2019, By AkhenathaGreat taste for most people. I prefer a longer brew. There is still too much sugar left for me.25/02/2019, By JanineThis is really a yummy drink. Only towards the end one starts getting that fermented taste but its still very subtle.08/11/2018, By TselengMy favourite out of all the flavours I have tried so far. Will definitely be purchasing again04/11/2018, By LeoBest flavour, very delicious01/11/2018, By AnonymousDoc berg on YouTube. Speaks alot about the ketogenic lifestyle. He mentions replacing Kombucha with alcohol. It's natural with no side effects07/08/2018, By NadiaGreat flavor06/08/2018, By NadiaVery nice. I don't think I've had a Theonista that I didn't like.20/07/2018, By DonnaOne of my favorite Theonista Kombucha flavors!15/06/2018, By JeneanTasty and oh so healthy. Love it.05/06/2018, By HanlieSo good!21/12/2017, By MiaSuch a fresh citrus flavour and not too sweet. Gave this to my husband who usually hates all fermented things and he wouldn't give it back!14/12/2017, By SandraI normally make my own kombucha but when I run short, this is my go to drink. Very refreshing and totally delicious.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.