- Raw kombucha vinegar
- Regulates intestinal flora
- Promotes better gut health
- Balances the body’s pH levels
- Natural antibiotic properties
- Boosts energy levels
- Strengthens immunity
- Contains high levels of B vitamins
- Source of amino acids & beneficial bacteria
- High in acetic, lactic, gluconic & glucuronic acids
- Glucuronic acid content helps to detoxify the body
A note on sugar: The sugar in kombucha an essential ingredient in the fermentation process, and by the end of fermentation, only a trace of the initial sugar is left behind.
Despite its sugar content, kombucha is still healthier than ordinary sugary soft drinks.
- Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its high potency, it’s not recommended for pregnant women or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
- There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha, but 250-500ml per day is the suggested maximum amount.
Non-chlorinated water, organic white sugar, black tea
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product09/07/2018, By NancyPleasant taste, so it's easy to take and it feels like it has immediate health effects29/01/2018, By KaeylaLove the taste - it's gentle and fragrant and it's great knowing that the product is good for you as well.17/01/2018, By RicciLove the whole Oaklands’ range. Vinegar kombucha is great - add sparkling water to one tot of the kombucha or with hot water as tea. Beet Kvass and Fire Tonic from this range are also awesome!31/08/2017, By KarenThis is THE MOST AMAZING Kombucha on the face of this planet! I have had amazing results in my gut from the start of using this product. Give it a try, you will NOT be disappointed! Made strictly from only Organic ingredients. The Cultured Whey is THE ONLY WAY!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.