- Natural mineral support
- 22 mg of zinc per tablet
- No GMOs
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- As a dietary supplement for adults: take one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged in any way.
- Tablets: 100 Tablets.
- Serving Size: 1 x tablet.
- Servings per Contains: 100.
Ingredients: per Serving.
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate; 22 mg).
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product23/02/2021, By Jo-anneSmall and easy to swallow. Lactose free makes me happy.14/02/2021, By DollyTried this product during covid and was most helpful in my recovery process.14/01/2021, By MarcelleNever used zinc on its own before, but I think it worked as I’ve started using this with other vitamins as a pre-covid vitamin immune boosting method. We did get covid and I guess my symptoms could have been worse. But taking this with other vitamins as well.10/11/2020, By KyleGood except for the price.29/10/2020, By SusanGood product26/10/2020, By MartinBrilliant
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.