- Natural wild oregano supplement
- Extracted from natural oregano leaves
- Blended with cold-pressed olive oil
- High in antioxidants
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps to ease menstrual cramps
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Premium-quality botanical formula in a softgel capsule for easy absorption
Please Note: This product contains animal-derived gelatine. It is not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may choose to avoid it as well.
Added benefits of this Solgar supplement:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one capsule once or twice daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 capsules
- Wild Oregano Blend (Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Oregano Oil (Origanum vulgare) (stems and tops)), softgel capsule shell (bovine gelatine), Vegetable Glycerine (from Palm kernel oil)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
20 out of 21 people would recommend this product12/08/2021, By trixI’ve been taking this as an immune booster (me and my whole family) it’s pretty pungent lol07/04/2021, By FatimaThis product is great18/02/2021, By AlHaven’t tried the actual oil yet so I wonder if there’s a difference between the 2 however these soft gel caps are an essential supplement in my drawer. Going back to that natural healthy lifestyle26/01/2021, By BeeThis is a great product. Small gel caps makes it pleasant to swallow. Used it as part of a viral treatment, thrush, and now topically for a skin fungal infection. Always consult a doctor who works with natural meds for the most effective treatment.23/01/2021, By WayneSo far so good, tiny capsules but not enough desiccant in bottle to keep caps from sticking16/08/2020, By NthabisengStill early days though, to be sure.24/07/2020, By Monica GonzalezGreat antiviral, humans need to go back to nature to restore health.16/07/2020, By ShanaMy mum, daughter and I really believe in this product as it has improved our overall health.15/07/2020, By CeliaI have been searching for an outstanding Wild Oregano product, and believe I have found it now. I'm in my first month of using it, and am curious to experience differences in my health on a few levels.14/07/2020, By AmyI have been taking these for four years for controlling candida and they really work01/06/2020, By TalentExcellent28/05/2020, By TammySad as I didn't realise until I received them that they are bovine gelatin soft gels.19/05/2020, By Ksenialove16/04/2020, By NinaGreat health benefits and keeping immune system healthy.08/04/2020, By JanineAmazing product. High quality oil. Used it in conjunction with other herbal remedies for Candida infections, and now using it for anti-inflammatory purposes including headaches and period pain. It is also an amazing immune booster and anti-parasitic supplement27/02/2020, By GabbyBye-bye infections09/09/2019, By ChanelI'd recommend it.19/07/2019, By BrendaI have Rosacea and Solgar's Wild Oregano Oil helps to clear up my skin.06/07/2019, By Kerry-LeeThis is a brilliant product that is highly effective.09/06/2019, By CATHFantastic product. Cleared up bladder infection. Highly recommend07/06/2019, By KwheThis is a great product and rarely found. I was so happy to find it. I use it in conjuction wit other products to for bacteria and parasite cleanses.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.