- Natural prenatal support supplement
- Multivitamin & mineral formula for pregnant & breastfeeding women
- Provides 100% daily value of most essential nutrients for pregnant & lactating women
- Source of folate, which helps to reduce the risk of brain & spinal cord birth defects
- Great antioxidant support, prevents premature cell ageing & fights oxidative stress
- Calcium contributes to healthy bone growth
- B vitamins promote healthy energy levels
Added benefits of Solgar’s Prenatal formula:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take two tablets daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 tablets
- Calcium (as carbonate, citrate), bulking agents (microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate), Magnesium (as oxide, citrate), anti-caking agents (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable Magnesium stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Soya Protein Isolate/Amino Acid Blend (L-glutamic acid, L-aspartic acid, L-leucine, L-arginine, L-lysine, L-phenylalanine, L-serine, L-proline, L-valine, L-isoleucine, L-alanine, glycine, L-threonine, L-tyrosine, L-histidine, L-tryptophan, L-cysteine, L-methionine), Cellulose gum, iron (as bisglycinate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic Acid), glazing agents (hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerine (from Palm kernel oil and Coconut Oil), Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), zinc (as oxide, bisglycinate), niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), glycine, L-Aspartic acid, copper (as gluconate, bisglycinate), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, Calcium), inositol, choline (as bitartrate), Manganese (as bisglycinate, gluconate), natural source Beta-Carotene, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Carotenoid Mix, thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-Biotin, chromium (as picolinate), iodine (as potassium iodide), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol), vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
28 out of 29 people would recommend this product23/11/2021, By Expecting DianaUnfortunately this gave me an upset stomach every time within 2 hours of taking them. I will definitely start using them again once the pregnancy constipation starts.21/09/2021, By NuraanI do love this brand. I used to use their v2000 multivitamin and now post partum I use this while breastfeeding. You literally feel the difference - physically and mentally. I think the price is good for what you get.26/07/2021, By NitaThis is a good product when added to a healthy diet. Keep in mind that this is a supplement so it does not have all the nutrient amounts that you need during pregnancy.12/06/2021, By Arin AGreat source of vitamins needed during pregnancy. Boost my energy and hardly had any nausea19/04/2021, By DaniellaI have been taking these a while now as a multivitamin and I definitely feel stronger and healthier, I have tried other supplements of the Solgar range and all have helped significantly in getting my health back and maintained.19/04/2021, By DaniellaI have been taking these a while now as a multivitamin and I definitely feel stronger and healthier, I have tried other supplements of the Solgar range and all have helped significantly in getting my health back and maintained.02/03/2021, By CEFThey were pretty good overall. There were a few times I had trouble keeping them down.25/12/2020, By Vaw001Have been using this product for almost 3 years now... it seems good15/11/2020, By ZIt has a very strong vitamin smell and if you have severe morning/all day sickness it aggravates it. I had put it away and started taking it again 2 weeks before birth and hopefully it is going to help me.22/10/2020, By SalehaExcellent product. Really helps in pregnancy14/10/2020, By AnnaI prefer viridian pregnancy complex but this works well when it is out of stock10/09/2020, By ClaudeneFeeling good! First time using this product. My second pregnancy, and I am feeling great. Definitely recommended.09/09/2020, By NikkiAmazing product! My genealogist as so impressed when I switched to these that she kept my empty bottle for reference.28/08/2020, By SimoneUsed for my first pregnancy and now for my second. Great product and very affordable considering the ingredients!11/08/2020, By EvgeniaBeen using it while breastfeeding. Feel good and full of energy11/08/2020, By ShauneLoved this product, now I have a healthy 4 month old baby.25/06/2020, By CTPerfect for all the vitamins I need in trying to conceive.19/06/2020, By CarrynGood quality for affordable prices. Love dollar products and have used this in my pregnancy and breast feeding01/06/2020, By TalentGot me through10/05/2020, By RealExcellent tablets16/04/2020, By NinaUsing it as multivit post natal. Great benefits for mom and nursing baby!03/04/2020, By Sarah-LeighRecommended by my doctor and it has seemed to help with energy, iron levels and helping my anaemia30/03/2020, By WinnerOn the move29/02/2020, By GoPower packed02/11/2019, By ZuleikhaAmazing product. Will definitely purchase again21/09/2019, By LilyI've used this product for all my 5 pregnancies and now I ordered a bottle for my daughter. Its the only vitamins I used and did not have a need for any other18/08/2019, By BethanyAn absolute must for pregnant amd breastfeeding mommies!!01/04/2019, By Vaw001Love this Product! Have been taking it since pregnancy, and while breastfeeding too!01/04/2019, By Vaw001Love this Product! Have been taking it since pregnancy, and while breastfeeding too!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.