- Natural omega 3 supplement
- EPA & DHA from seasonably available cold water fish oil
- Molecularly distilled to remove mercury & other contaminants
- Source of polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Supports brain & heart health
- Anti-inflammatory; beneficial for joint health
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Enriched with antioxidant vitamin E
- Gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- No added salt, sugar or starch
- Please Note: This product is made with fish oil and encapsulated in a bovine-derived gelatine capsule. It is not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may choose to avoid it as well.
- Adults: Take one softgel capsule three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- Available in: 60 & 120 Softgels
Four Softgels provide:
- Cold Water Fish Oil Concentrate 4800mg, typically providing:
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid [EPA] 1440mg (360mg per capsule)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid [DHA] 960mg (240mg per capsule)
- Softgel capsule shell: Gelatine (from Bovine), Vegetable Glycerine (from Palm kernel oil and Coconut Oil), Antioxidant: Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product17/11/2021, By KyleGood quality product!07/08/2021, By KarinVery good, just rather pricey normally, when not on sale.27/07/2021, By Jovery good quality22/07/2021, By CindyCould only really buy when it was on special offer...07/07/2021, By NatalieGreat value.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.