- Advanced form of iron (Iron Bisglycinate Chelate)
- Formulated for enhanced absorption
- Gentle on the stomach & non-constipating
- Iron supports normal red blood cell production & promotes energy
- Non GMO
- Free from artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives & colours
- Free from gluten, wheat, yeast
- Free from dairy
- Free from sugar & salt
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Halaal
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Accidental overdose of iron can be fatal for children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Do not take iron supplements unless instructed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if the seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
- 90 Vegetable Capsules.
- Iron (Iron Bisglycinate Chelate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium stearate.
- Serving Size: per 1 Tablet
- Iron (Iron Bisglycinate Chelate): 25 mg.
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with a plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
5 out of 8 people would recommend this product12/09/2023, By MichelleGood quality and is gentle on the stomach.22/03/2022, By MimiWorks well for me with no side effects. On the advice of a medical practitioner I have been taking two a day with no problem. The price is also good considering it’s a bottle of 90.02/07/2021, By RomyneNope, not for me20/04/2021, By BrendaAny recommendations to why I get too much bloated... It's been weeks using this tablet ohh boy iam sooo constipated ????????????06/04/2021, By BrendaI started taking this and I have bloating and constipation. I hope it goes away soon as I was told they are good. its been a week now25/03/2021, By MelandieNo constipation or nausea as a side effect from this product. Works well.03/03/2021, By LarissaI have pretty severe IBS and struggled with iron tablets previously. My iron levels and iron storage have both been really low and within a week of taking this I feltlike a person again. No more extreme exhaustion. I do however have some tummy side-effects but they are not severe as with other iron tablets I have tried.24/02/2021, By HeellayahI know longer have pale hands.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.