- Special pH-neutral vitamin C supplement
- Non-acidic, ideal for those with sensitive stomachs
- Made using a special process to form a unique metabolite complex, which helps with vitamin C retention in the cells
- Promotes a healthy immune system & helps to ward off common bugs
- Includes powdered acerola berry & rosehip, which are high in antioxidants
The Solgar difference:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one tablet daily, with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 30 tablets
- Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-Ascorbate), vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), anti-caking agents (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, rose hips (rosa canina) powder, acerola (Malpighia glabra) fruit powder extract (4:1), rutin
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product13/03/2021, By simsThis works! I can feel the difference10/02/2021, By SheldeenThis is a product that does what it says31/01/2021, By JaneNice to find 100mg . Def works for me !18/12/2020, By AlexandraA good solid dose of Vitamin C. The pills are quite big to swallow -- fine for me, but my partner will need smaller ones.26/10/2020, By JessicaFantastic supplement26/10/2020, By OrmGreat boost29/08/2020, By Amandagreat03/06/2020, By LaniRecommended02/06/2020, By JenniferA good vitamin C Product22/11/2019, By RowenaI love this brand of vitamin C. It does not upset my stomach and I definitely feel the difference in my health09/06/2019, By SueNot too sure about this one yet...first time. I used to use the Bio Life 1000mg Vit C, but it seems to be discontinued or out of stock. This one is a bit large to swallow08/06/2019, By MeganPotent vitamin C
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.