- Amino acid supplement in cellulose capsules
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein
- Essential for regulating nearly all metabolic processes in the body
- Useful for promoting healthy energy levels
- Provides support nervous system & brain function
- Helps to build & repair muscle tissue
What makes Solgar Amino 75 unique?
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Free form amino acids are easy to digest & absorb
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Kosher & Halaal
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one capsule once a day, with juice or water, between meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 30 capsules
- Vegetable capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), L-Lysine (as HCI) (free form), L-Leucine (free form), L-Phenylalanine (free form), L-Valine (free form), L-Methionine (free form), L-Histidine (free form), L-Isoleucine (free form), L-Threonine (free form), bulking agents (microcrystalline Cellulose, hydroxypropyl Cellulose), anti-caking agents (vegetable Magnesium stearate), Cellulose gum
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.