- Stimulating blend of organic essential oils
- Pure & potent plant extracts
- With lemongrass, rosemary & black pepper
- Helps to focus the mind & boost concentration
- A great natural booster for exams & tests
- Expertly formulated by a certified aromatherapist
- COSMOS ORGANIC certified by ECOCERT
- Fairly traded & cruelty-free
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not apply undiluted essential oil to the skin.
- For external use only.
Please Note: Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients of plants. They should always be diluted in a base oil before use, and should not be taken internally without professional medical recommendation and guidance.
- Baths: Add 5-10 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm running bath. If you have sensitive skin, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes, relaxing and breathing deeply.
- Massage: Use 5-6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner or vaporiser with water and add 3-6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- SOil essential oils and carrier oils are living products that are vulnerable to heat, moisture, air and light.
- It is best to store them in a cool, dark place with the lids well sealed.
- If your fridge is the only cool place around, allow the oils to reach a cool room temperature before use (around 20°C).
- Organic lemongrass essential oil, organic rosemary essential oil and organic black pepper essential oil
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product28/05/2020, By RochelleIt is excellent14/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove12/05/2020, By SavStClaireSoil has such good quality essential oils. This definitely works best in a diffuser.29/03/2020, By GreenGood one11/02/2020, By LisaLovely smell! Bought it to use in a body wash12/10/2019, By MONADoes have quite a strong smell ,but I guess it's too keep you wide awake and focused..just mix it with a carrier oil and it will be perfect I use it in my diffuser while studying and I dont feel as tired or restless I use it together with mentat also from FTN12/09/2019, By charmainedid not enjoy this smell at all, im prob too sensitive but it was not pleasant.03/09/2019, By JaneNot my fav smell, the black pepper smells too intense for my nose28/08/2019, By SamI love this product, I burn it in the diffuser while I'm studying and it really does help me focus. Fragrant smell, not too sweet. Will definitely buy again.23/08/2019, By kashmoneybaie lief vir hierdie
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.