- Germ-busting essential oil blend
- Blend of citrus & mint essential oils
- Uplifting citrus aroma: Lime, Lemon & Sweet Marjoram
- Refreshing mint from Spearmint, Peppermint, Eucalyptus & Rosemary
- Twist of spice from Cinnamon & Clove
- Antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial properties
- Ideal for natural home cleaning creations
- Can be used in steam inhalations to decongestant properties
- May relieve minor colds & flu
- Burn in a diffuser to clear germs & bacteria in your home
- No added chemicals, preservatives or fillers
- Fair trade
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty South Africa
- Made in South Africa
- Eucalyptus: is a natural decongestant that may offer relief to minor colds & flu by clearing the nasal passage & soothing aches & pains.
- Spearmint is used to soothe ailments associated with stress such as headaches and exhaustion. It is also used for digestive upsets like feelings of nausea, vertigo and flatulence.
- Rosemary has antimicrobial, antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties. It also soothes sore & tired muscles.
- Add 6-12 drops to an ultrasonic diffuser or ceramic aroma burner.
- Add to a carrier oil of your choice before applying to the skin.
- Enrich hair-care products by adding a couple of drops to shampoo and conditioner.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Do not use during pregnancy or on infants.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not apply undiluted.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml
- Cinnamoumm zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophillus (Clove) Bud Oil, Eucalyptus smithii (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Oil, Origanum Marjorana (Sweet Marjoram) Oil.
- Recyclable amber glass bottle & plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.