Key benefits of Amla as a supplement:
- A natural source of food-based vitamin C
- Strengthens the immune system
- Provides potent antioxidant protection; fights free radical damage
- Supports healthy ageing, prevents premature signs of ageing
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Promotes liver health
- Helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Sfera Amla is:
- Suitable for vegetarians
Amla in Ayurveda: In Ayurvedic practice, the amla berry is classified as a Rasayana; a replenishing substance that promotes the circulation of the vital essences of life.
Find your Ayurvedic body and mind type (Dosha) on our blog.
- As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Amla may lower blood sugar levels. Those with diabetes (high blood sugar) and hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) should use with caution, under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner.
- Amla may lower blood pressure levels.
One capsule provides: Saberry Amla (Emblica Officinalis) 400mg
Standardised for a minimum of 10% beta-glucogalin
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Source: Indian gooseberries
Country of Origin
Sourced in India, produced in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product15/05/2020, By marietjielove08/03/2018, By NadiaNot a wonderful ideas if you react to nightshades. A homeopath recommended Indian gooseberry for my food allergies even though it's a nightshade. Good news: tummy feels better. Bad news: I have a rash on my face and neck. Currently seeing how I do on half dosage. Would still recommend it to people who can eat nightshades though.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.