- Vitamin D3 (60 capsules)
- Added MCT powder
- Boosts immunity
- Promotes the absorption of calcium & supports bone health
- Promotes brain tissue health
- Promotes skin health
- Helps to reduce the risk of type 1 diabetes
- Helps to reduce high blood pressure
- Protects the heart against disease
- Helps to prevent SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) or lift low moods
- Suitable for vegetarians
- As a food supplement, take one (1) capsule daily after a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Take with your meals to help increase absorption.
- Consult your doctor before use, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking prescription medication.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not replace a healthy lifestyle & a balanced diet.
- Avoid patients with hypercalcemia or hyperphosphatemia.
- Regular tests must be conducted to keep track of Vitamin levels. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin and is stored in the body. If not regulated, it may reach toxicity levels.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Sfera Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin, a natural oil produced by sheep’s wool. It is therefore not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may choose to avoid it as well.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- 60 Vegetarian capsules with 1000iu Vitamin D3 & MCT powder
- One vegetarian capsule provides:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1000IU
- MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) powder 100mg
Other ingredients: Vegetarian Capsules, Microcrystalline Fibre & Silicon Dioxide. Source of vitamin D3 (Lanolin).
- Plastic tub & lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this productAffordable. Alternating with my old Vitamin D from another brand. Haven't noticed a negative difference. Will review again.20/02/2021, By VinoI have bought 1 for a friend.
Haven't noticed any negative difference when alternating with my regular brand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.