Key benefits of this supplement:
- Helps to control the symptoms of asthma, allergies & eczema
- Promotes healthy sustainable weight loss
- Decreases high blood pressure
How it Works:
- Asthma: Stabilises the mast cells in the lining of the lungs, preventing the over-production of histamine in response to irritation.
- Eczema & allergies: Activates beta-agonists, the chemicals that stop the release of histamines; this helps to control & reduce skin inflammation, eczema, hayfever & psoriasis.
- Blood pressure: Relaxes the smooth muscles surrounding the arteries; this lowers blood pressure, slows the pulse & strengthens the heartbeat. A natural alternative to prescription calcium channel blockers.
- Weight loss:
- Has a thyroid stimulating action, which boosts the metabolism & thermogenesis (heat production).
- Forskohlin can also help to regulate insulin secretion, which keeps blood sugar levels stable and helps with the metabolism of fats and proteins.
- Increases cyclic AMP levels, which activates protein kinase, a substance involved in the breakdown of triglycerides (the building blocks of fatty tissue).
Take one capsule twice daily with food.
- Always consult your health care practitioner before starting a course of natural weight loss supplements such as Coleus Forskohlii.
- Not suitable for those taking oral contraceptives, calcium channel blockers, nitrates, warfarin or other blood-thinning medications.
- Not suitable for those with osteoporosis or low bone mineral density.
- One vegetarian capsule provides: Forslean® Coleus Forskohlii Extract (10%) 100mg, Coleus Forskohlii Powder 300mg
- Other ingredients: Cellulose vegi-capsule, vegetarian magnesium stearate
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.