- Made from organic corn, which is naturally gluten free, high in fibre and lower in carbohydrates than wheat.
- The corn is processed with calcium hydroxide (Nixtamal Process) which helps your body to experience less problematic digestion, and a generally better functioning inner digestive system as well as more energy.
- Science has found that the infusion of the calcium dioxide in corn frees the niacin in the plant, making the vitamins and nutrients in the corn absorbable in the body.
- Niacin has shown to reduce bad cholesterol and enhance ones good cholesterol, while improving digestion, metabolism, cell repair and has even shown a purifying effect against cancers in the body.
- Through the nixtamal process, the alkaline that occurs can also reduce the amount of the protein zein in the body, improving essential amino acid balance.
- Corn naturally contains Thiamin (vitamin B1), Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), Folate and Vitamin C.
- Secondary benefits can increase calcium (by 750%, with 85% available for absorption), iron, copper and zinc.
Organic Corn, calcium hydroxide, de-flavoured coconut oil.
32 out of 32 people would recommend this product25/11/2020, By RoxLove this product!30/10/2020, By YususGreat product29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product
10/10/2020, By TazzVery delicious
Versatile snack02/08/2020, By FantasyGreat taste01/08/2020, By GreenieFantastic27/07/2020, By GreenieHealthy05/07/2020, By FionaThese crisps are one of my favourite new lockdown finds. Huge, delicious and VERY crunchy! I was in 2 minds whether to recommend them as I don't want them to sell out. But it only seems fair to the producers to share the love. Yum!30/06/2020, By JoI like these, they have a good flavour, just very very hard!17/05/2020, By DawnHealthy crisps12/05/2020, By Nokwandalove07/05/2020, By GladTasty05/05/2020, By LiaTruly the best nachos I have ever had02/05/2020, By KerriGood price- these chips are a lot more expensive in the store.01/05/2020, By Sheemini bags of our faaavourite nacho chips! Glyphosphate free corn (because it's non-GMO) is the best part.17/04/2020, By DeidreThese are absolutely amazing and definitely my go to tortilla chips. Good for on the go as well!11/04/2020, By KasiaGood things come in small packages and man, are these corn chips good!05/03/2020, By GinaYum!! They are big, strong and crunchy! They are my go-to for making nachos. Delicious with none of the nasty stuff. 10/10!14/02/2020, By ConcernedTop taste14/11/2019, By NoodleDelicious snack!07/10/2019, By MeganThey're strong so you don't get a bag of crumbled bits. The hint of lime makes them tasty and a bit different. There aren't weird additives. My favourite nacho.08/06/2019, By meganSatisfying, healthy, great texture. Just great10/05/2019, By ZeeLoved these...the chips are big and crunchy and would be perfect with guac but i ate the entire packet as soon as i received my order.04/04/2019, By KelsyCrunchy, crispy corn chips. So yum. Get the small bag because you will be eating it all in one go. Great with salsa.24/12/2018, By PinkGreat for nachos or just on their own.20/10/2018, By NoraI tried this product at a friend's house and it was great!10/10/2018, By Jane DoeI personally wouldn't eat them on their own but that's down to personal taste. I do however love them as a healthier crip alternate that I can use with dip to create a much healthier snack!05/10/2018, By MariskaThe Best! On it’s own with a tiny bit of Himalayan salt, or in a nacho bowl, or with tuna, as a snack.
Versatile and so yummy and satisfying.12/08/2018, By CarolineI just loved these. They taste great and even better with mashed avo :)31/03/2018, By AnnFilling and gluten free22/03/2018, By MeganIt's so tasty!!11/12/2017, By AndicapWhat a terrific alternative to unhealthy chips. These are nice and large in size (perfect for scooping up dips without breaking) and extra crispy (so doesn't go soggy when used as nachos). Will certainly be buying these again. And again. And again...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.