- More flavour for your tacos and other Mexican-style dishes
- Hand-crafted and fire roasted with ingredients from local farmers and suppliers
- Vegan friendly
- Blended with salt from the Kalahari Desert
- Low in sugar
- Free of gluten, palm or artificial preservatives
- Held in recyclable glass bottle
- Use it to add some mild depth of flavour to your Mexican-style dishes and more.
- Enjoy Santa Anna’s take on a salsa roja sauce by adding flavour to your taco Tuesday or taco night recipes with the gluten-free Santa Anna's Organic Crispy Corn Taco Shells.
- Refrigerate after use.
- Use within 3 weeks of opening.
- Nett Weight: 375 g
- Pineapple, Onion, Vinegar, Fermented Habanero, Lemon Juice, Coriander, Sugar, Salt, Tapioca Flour, Origanum, Spices, Xanthan Gum.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 30g serving
- Energy (kJ): 47
- Protein (g): 0.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.4
- Sodium (mg): 195
- Recyclable glass bottle with metal cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.