- Fragrance-free crystal deodorant
- No white marks on dark fabric
- No yellow stains on light fabric
- Won’t block pores
- Won’t block sweat glands
- Skin friendly
- Vegan society approved
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Simply apply to wet skin right after showering or bathing, or dampen the crystal lightly first.
- Dry after use to prolong the life of the stone.
- Do not apply to broken or damaged skin.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- This product contains salt and may mark some household surfaces.
- Store in a dry place.
- Nett Weight: 50 g.
- Potassium Alum.
- Packed in recyclable plastic containers.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product14/05/2021, By NicoleIt's the first time I'mtrying a natural deodorant and so far so good26/04/2021, By debbiCompact and easy to use. Works really well.21/03/2021, By DianneIt keeps odours at bay and doesn't have any scent which is lovely for the times you want to use unscented products.08/03/2021, By BosnimfA bit pricy, works better than other natural deodarants leaving no residue. It helps with odour but I don't like to feel the sweat.31/01/2021, By SashaWorks very well for preventing odour without causing irritation.13/01/2021, By ALFThis effective gentle deodorant stick lasts for years- I keep one in my travel bag. Thanks for stocking- difficult to find, since it lasts so long!08/01/2021, By LinkeIt actually works!10/12/2020, By MargaretI love using the salt stick, it works and is a better alternative to other natural deodorants I have used before. There is no residue left behind on your skin or clothes. Nice size to travel with. I just think it is a little bit too pricey.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.