- 100% pure vitamin C powder
- Natural immune system support
- No capsules, no fillers
- Very slight sour taste
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Use ¼ teaspoon (approx. 1 gram) in water daily or as otherwise directed by your trusted healthcare provider.
- Add to smoothies and juices.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Weight: 300 g.
- Serving Size: 1 gram.
- Servings per Container: 300.
- Vitamin C per Serving: 1000 mg.
- 100% Ascorbic acid.
- Bottled in recyclable PET jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product04/03/2021, By Jo-anneEasy to mix into my morning smoothie, have a sensitive stomach but have had no trouble with the powder. Love this product. No added rubbish.04/09/2020, By LieslAmazing product, and enormous value for money! High intensity vit c, easily taken and absorbed and so much more cost effective, especially for those taking therapeutic dose amounts. Highly recommended06/07/2020, By BrendaEasy to use and I like the Sally-Ann brand.08/05/2020, By HeidiA good vitamin C and it helps to know that it is a good, clean one.30/04/2020, By LieslExcellent product, great value for money!26/04/2020, By CarolynAs a family we have all be taking this religiously over the corona virus lockdown period! Not sure if it works but it certainly is great in water!23/04/2020, By CDHave only started using this, but I'm very familiar with and trust Sally-Ann's products, so I'm quite sure it's great. Very sour, but that's the nature of pure vitamin C.03/04/2020, By LouExcellent product and source of Vit C - Sally Ann Creed is brilliant.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.