- Type and Type 3 hydrolyzed bovine or beef collagen
- 97% Protein (dry matter)
- Helps and supports your body with collagen production
- Can enhance your muscle mass as well as strengthen your bones and joints
- May improve your gut health and restore your digestive balance
- Assists in strengthening your arteries
- Aids a more restful sleep when taken before bed time
- Can improve your bladder weakness and chronic fatigue
- Helps to relieve autoimmune diseases
- Kosher and Halaal friendly
- May boost your skin elasticity and hydration
- No Gluten, Wheat, Soya or Dairy
- Free of GMOS, fillers, preservatives or artificial sweeteners
- Not recommended for pregnant mothers or people with allergies
- Made by a local, Woman-founded brand
- Comes in a recyclable and reusable plastic bottle
- Can last 108 days in 1 tablespoon a day and 54 days in 2 tablespoons a day
- Take 1 to 2 scoops or tablespoons per day in water or hot/cold beverages.
- Store in a cool, dry place at or below 25°C
- Protect from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Weight: 650g
- Hydrolysed Collagen (Bovine).
- Recyclable plastic bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.