- Sulphur is essential for the synthesis of collagen, immunoglobulin, and various enzymes
- Sulphur maintains cell membrane permeability, promoting efficient exchange of nutrients, and waste products
- Sulphur helps to ensure the health of connective tissue, ensuring the elasticity of skin
- Sulphur deficiency is associated with brittle nails and hair, scar tissue, slow healing wounds, arthritis, acne or other skin disorders, depression, memory loss, gastrointestinal problems and immune disorders
- There is no standard recommendation, but some guidelines suggest between 500mg, and five grams a day for maintenance purposes. The suggested therapeutic dosage of MSM ranges from 2 grams to 10 grams a day
Remedy for snoring:
- MSM in a 16% water solution provided a significant reduction in snoring in 80 percent of human test subjects
Pain control in arthritis:
- Human volunteers showed a 60% improvement in pain after taking 2.5 grams of MSM per day for four weeks. After 6 weeks, the improvement rate rose to 82%
- Tests suggest that MSM can help lessen or cure parasitic, microbial and fungal infections at levels of 750-1500 mg per day
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did you know?
- Sulphur is found in every cell in the body, and is structurally and functionally important to 150 compounds, including hormones, enzymes, antibodies and antioxidants.
- 250 g
- Methyl Sulphonyl Methane.
Country of Origin:
Country of origin may vary depending on availability.
16 out of 17 people would recommend this product15/06/2021, By YumnaI've noticed my flare-ups heals quicker,all thanks to msm.07/05/2021, By YumnaTaste very bitter.. could only see an improvement of inflammation due to severe weeping eczema, after 2 weeks of drinking it. Will continue to use msm with my vitamin c powder.02/02/2021, By KVivid dreams02/02/2021, By KI use this for the health benefits and it seems to be working fine. However, the vivid dreams are something else31/01/2021, By rendaniI love this product28/01/2021, By KgapaI love it!09/09/2020, By FranVery satisfied with this product. Excellent quality.30/07/2020, By SariGood for detox and energy07/05/2020, By MagcinoPerfect when combined with the Solgar NAC. I love the difference on my skin22/02/2020, By LeeanneBest price out there for this pure powered form. I've had a DEFINITE increase in energy since I started taking this two weeks ago. A friend recommended it to me as she believes it was key to her becoming clear of her endometriosis symptoms. I have the same disease which affects my gut and bladder, and feeling an improvement in my discomfort already. Very happy!07/02/2020, By SteveNo country of origin given which usually means China / Toxins / Heavy Metals?28/11/2019, By RoxanneA great product for joint support. All MSM tastes awful but this is a great product :-)12/08/2019, By GlendaThis is a wonderful supplement and made with pure ingredients.
Definitely part of my health regimen.05/07/2019, By RuzanneCombined with acsorbic acid powder this is a great addition for us.08/05/2019, By ThiaNoticed a big improvement in skin, gut health and joints. Taken with the collagen and L-glutamine from this brand. Great value for money as well.15/03/2019, By LisaMy family and I all take this daily in our smoothies. Everyone is taking it for different reasons, but the athletes have said that they feel a difference in a faster recovery. I combine MSM powder with Sally Ann's collagen powder in the mornings, and have noticed that my hair and nails are growing at a rapid rate, as well as my skin looks better. Also, and I don't know if it's related or not, but none of us have been sick or had flu since using this in the past almost year.24/07/2018, By TraceyTrying this for my brittle nails. So far I believe it is making a difference
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.