- Sulphur is essential for the synthesis of collagen, immunoglobulin, and various enzymes
- Sulphur maintains cell membrane permeability, promoting efficient exchange of nutrients, and waste products
- Sulphur helps to ensure the health of connective tissue, ensuring the elasticity of skin
- Sulphur deficiency is associated with brittle nails and hair, scar tissue, slow healing wounds, arthritis, acne or other skin disorders, depression, memory loss, gastrointestinal problems and immune disorders
- There is no standard recommendation, but some guidelines suggest between 500mg, and five grams a day for maintenance purposes. The suggested therapeutic dosage of MSM ranges from 2 grams to 10 grams a day
Remedy for snoring:
- MSM in a 16% water solution provided a significant reduction in snoring in 80 percent of human test subjects
Pain control in arthritis:
- Human volunteers showed a 60% improvement in pain after taking 2.5 grams of MSM per day for four weeks. After 6 weeks, the improvement rate rose to 82%
- Tests suggest that MSM can help lessen or cure parasitic, microbial and fungal infections at levels of 750-1500 mg per day
- Store in a cool, dry place
Did you know?
- Sulphur is found in every cell in the body, and is structurally and functionally important to 150 compounds, including hormones, enzymes, antibodies and antioxidants.
- 250 g
- Methyl Sulphonyl Methane.
Country of Origin:
Country of origin may vary depending on availability.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/05/2019, By ThiaNoticed a big improvement in skin, gut health and joints. Taken with the collagen and L-glutamine from this brand. Great value for money as well.15/03/2019, By LisaMy family and I all take this daily in our smoothies. Everyone is taking it for different reasons, but the athletes have said that they feel a difference in a faster recovery. I combine MSM powder with Sally Ann's collagen powder in the mornings, and have noticed that my hair and nails are growing at a rapid rate, as well as my skin looks better. Also, and I don't know if it's related or not, but none of us have been sick or had flu since using this in the past almost year.24/07/2018, By TraceyTrying this for my brittle nails. So far I believe it is making a difference
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.