- Acne support supplement
- Helps with common nutritional deficiencies
- Natural anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and anti-oxidant
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- L-Lysine is known to help build collagen in the skin and banish acne, cold sores and fights hair loss. It is also extremely beneficial for the heart and prevents atherosclerosis
- Vitamin E is a powerful, natural antioxidant that helps to prevent free-radical damage. Free-radical damage is responsible for collagen losing its elasticity.
- Zinc is a natural anti-inflammatory that may help to control excessive redness and chronic inflammation of the skin and lips.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily after food, or as directed by your trusted healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed daily recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Capsules: 30 x vegecaps.
Ingredients: per Capsule.
- L-Lysine (200 mg), Zinc (15 mg), Pelargonium (50 mg), Selenium (60 mcg), Vitamin A (2000 IU), Vitamin E (20 mg).
Packaging: Bottled in Recyclable Plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product24/08/2020, By AnélGreat product!! I can already see a difference! I love Sally Ann products...17/08/2020, By MalindaI bought this product about 3 weeks back. Im so impressed, my skin has cleared and its definitely improved the texture as well. Im prone to breakouts but this product has certainly helped with that.17/06/2020, By SelenaToo soon to tell , being a Sally Ann creed brand , I’m sure it will perform27/05/2020, By NasheetaI love it06/03/2020, By PetaReally helped with my skin condition
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.