- Wormwood: A bitter herb that kills roundworms, pinworms and other parasites; stimulates digestion.
- Black walnut: Kills a variety of parasites, worms, fungi and yeasts; stimulates digestion and acts as a mild laxative.
- Cloves: Kills the eggs of worms and parasites; reduces gas and mucous, and eases nausea.
- Sacred bark: Stimulates regular bowel movements, helping to eliminate parasites from the colon; stool softener, regulates peristaltic movement.
- Thyme: prevents diarrhoea, aids digestion, eliminates gas and kills fungi.
- Ginger: Improves circulation, reduces bloating, nausea and gas.
- Aniseed: prevents abdominal pain and indigestion, reduces gas and flatulence combats infection, clears mucous.
- Olive leaf: Antiviral, antibacterial and anti-parasitic; also helps to boost immunity.
No binders, no fillers and no non-active ingredients.
Paraherb must be taken for 21 days, to kill all parasites and stop their breeding cycle. Ideally your whole family should do a natural parasite cleanse every six months.
- Adults & children aged 12 or older: 2 capsules twice daily
- Children aged 5 to 7: 1 capsule a day
- Children aged 8 to 10: 2 capsules a day
- Children aged 10 to 12: 1 capsules 3 times daily
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Wormwood 75mg, black walnut hulls 75mg, cloves 75mg, thyme 50mg, ginger 50mg, aniseed 50mg, olive leaf 50mg sacred bark 35mg
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product13/04/2016, By RozaliaThank you FTN for great service. Parcel came in excellent condition! Now I started my first bottle of herbal remedies. I can tell if i get any results yet. But i feel much better for now. Hope itll work! Best regards.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.