7 good reasons to use Oryx Desert Salt:
- 100% pure: It is absolutely pure, naturally crystal white salt as it has been traded ounce for ounce for gold from 8000 years ago.
- Unprocessed / no additives: Exactly as nature intended - we have not added iodine, anti-clumping agents or preservatives neither processed, washed nor refined ORYX desert SALT.
- Vital minerals & trace elements: From its rich underground source ORYX desert SALT has a high mineral and trace elements content in the right proportion for your body to utilise and absorb for optimal functioning, vitality and health of the body.
- Sustainably harvested: Three underground streams converge in an ancient underground lake, from which the brine is pumped up, laid on the pan in the hot African sun, under the stars and moon till sun-dried. The salt is then harvested and packed in bags. This process is not depleting the natural source and is continually renewable and sustainable.
- 280 million years old: The Dwyka rock formations over which the streams flow and from where the Sodium Chloride (NaCl) & the minerals and trace elements leach, are geoscientifically tested between 250-300 million years old.
- Pollution free: The ancient underground lake is situated in the Kalahari desert basin of 2.5 million km2 in a region that has never been inhabited or used for industry and is therefore as pollution free as one can get.
- DELICIOUS! ORYX desert SALT has a unique and exceptional taste, which doesn’t change only enhances and enriches the flavour of your food.
26 out of 26 people would recommend this product24/03/2021, By PhyllisA nice change from other salts17/03/2021, By GwenWon’t use any other salt28/02/2021, By shereleSo convenient for Jamie Oliver-ing your way through the kitchen. A pinch of salt here. A pinch of salt there! This has a delicious unique taste and is so good for you. Will buy again!29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/09/2020, By RenataNo other salt in my pantry! This is the only salt I buy. No clumping.16/08/2020, By CarlaThe only salt I will buy over and over27/07/2020, By SPGood product and cute packaging. It's nice to be able to support local businesses10/05/2020, By SerenaLove the Oryx salt07/05/2020, By KalayA must have pantry staple. Love how it enhances the taste to our cooking!11/12/2019, By Bernadettedecided to try this instead of Himalayan salt and like the taste of it. going to give it a try27/11/2019, By AlnaDie Oryx desert salt is 'n uitstekende produk en beslis sal ek dit ook
aanbeveel.18/10/2019, By ZandriGot the 3kg on special! Supposedly healthier than Himalayan salt. Best quality you can find.03/09/2019, By KalayLove this product. A little goes a long way.22/08/2019, By JonahPrefer this to the pink salt.03/06/2019, By SueThis salt is the only one I will buy from now on. I'm totally sold! And the 3kg is a fantastic value.21/11/2018, By EveI suffer with chronic sinus infections. I have to rinse my nose every day to keep it from infection. Since finding Kalahari salt, it is the only thing that has kept me free from infection for the past two years. And I've had problems with sinus for over the past 45 years.31/10/2018, By AnonymousRecieved this as a sample. Great alternative to regular salt.02/08/2018, By JuneLove the product, will use only this salt from now on.04/05/2018, By TaniaIt's the only salt I use for cooking and love that it is a healthy, pollutant-free alternative. A little goes a long way.20/02/2018, By CarikaI received some of Oryx Desert`s pepper samples and I like it.
Beautiful packaging!27/12/2017, By CherylLove this salt25/08/2017, By TaniaGreat taste and texture, and I find I use a lot less than with other brands.05/07/2017, By CourtneyThis is the tastiest salt out there12/09/2015, By LieslThis salt is delicious and stronger than the pink Himalayan salt. I like to have both on hand. Would definitely recommend. Like the fine texture of the salt too.14/10/2014, By MarianBoth the Fine and coarse salts are highly recommended. Will stick to this product in future.28/11/2013, By MoniqueI only use this salt or himalayan salt, for their health benefits - will never use table salt ever again. This little bag makes a cute gift idea.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.