- A blend formulated to purify a space, reset the atmosphere, and help to establish a clean, light, balanced and calm environment
- Can be used in a diffuser or mixed with a carrier oil as a massage oil
- Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness
- Sandalwood has antiseptic properties, making it useful in the treatment of urinary tract issues
- Rosemary oil is quite stimulating and is great for help in memory retention and staying focused and alert. It is a good choice for blends and is good for driving long distances and long study sessions
- Lavender oil has calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension. It also helps with nervous conditions, is useful for the digestive system, the respiratory tract and skin problems, and helps with muscular aches and pains, arthritis and rheumatism
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use during pregnancy or if nursing
- If under a doctor’s care, consult your physician
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas - possible skin sensitivity
- Do not take internally
- Place a few drops into your bath, ultrasonic diffuser, car diffuser or diffuser pendant to receive the amazing benefits of this incredible blend
Organically certified premium blend of Frankincense, sandalwood, rosemary and lavender essential oils
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product18/06/2019, By BFLove it!20/05/2019, By LynneIve just started using this oil in the diffuser
I love the earthy smell. I would like to point out that a lot of essential oils are NOT SUITABLE for any kind of pet bird.
07/12/2018, By ChristineMy new favorite thing! I'm like a child at Christmas. Being a natural product business owner and producer, I have used a few different oils but this is a gem, a treasure!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.