- Certified organic Chenin Blanc
- Aromas: Stone fruit, and lime zest
- Palate: Ripe peach, pear, and longering citrus
- Pair with: Chicken, mushrooms, and pasta
- Lower levels of sulphur dioxide than non-organic wines
- Suitable for vegans, made with non-animal agents & only natural additives
- Organically farmed in sustainably managed soil
- Trellised with drip irrigation
- Different cover crops & organic mulching stimulate healthy soil microbial activity
- Strict pruning & green leaf management ensure pest control & optimal ripening
- 100% Chenin Blanc.
- alc: 13.5 % vol
- rs: 2.5 g/L
- pH: 3.22
- ta: 6.2 g/L
- FSO2: 45 mg/L
- Total FSO2: 118 mg/L
Country of Origin:
- Product of the Western Cape, South Africa
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product03/03/2021, By LexI was so excited to try this wine! Not only because Chenin Blanc is generally always lovely and light with a hint of sweetness, but because this brand was organic, meaning it should be slightly less acidic.
I was wrong - this was too acidic. I didn't even get a hint of sweetness or citrus. If anything this was slightly salty. The texture wasn't even nice. I'm sorry to say but I won't be buying this brand again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.