- Methode Cap Calssique (MCC) Brut Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine (2012)
- Made from organic Chardonnay grapes, harvested early to preserve natural acidity
- Vines are cultivated according to sustainable, ethical farming practises
- Integrity & Sustainability Certified by the Wine and Spirit Board
- Fair Labour Practice Certified by The Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trading Association
- Notes of green apple & citrus on the nose
- Delicate, fruity flavour with hints of biscuit
Please Note: Contains sulfites
- Alcohol: 13%
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/12/2015, By AntonAn exceptionally good quality MCC at a great price. Im really impressed.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.