- Rich & creamy oat m*lk with added cacao
- Made from Italian oats
- Makes silky smooth, chocolatey hot drinks
- Add to smoothies & cereals
- Works wonderfully in baked goods as a milk substitute
- Short ingredient list (no additives, preservatives, thickeners or nasty chemicals that you can’t even pronounce)
- 16% oats make a richer, creamier & denser foam for hot drinks
- No glyphosate residue in the oats
- Cold-pressed Sunflower Oil is the natural emulsifier that keeps the water & oats combined creating a smooth, creamy texture
- Pinch of salt balances out the natural sweetness of oats
- No added sugar (this oat & cacao blend sweet enough, thank you!)
- Rainforest Alliance Certified cacao beans
- Cacao beans sustainably sourced from the Dominican Republic
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Shake it (like you mean it)!
- Use this cacao m*lk to make creamy, velvet-textured & chocolate flavoured flat-whites, lattes, cortados & (extra chocolatey) hot chocolates.
- Perfect for adding to your cereal, blending with superfoods in smoothies or simply drink it straight from the carton!
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Do not freeze.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre
- Water, Italian Oats (16%), Cacao (1.5%), Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100ml
- Energy (kJ): 225
- Protein (g): 1
- Carbohydrate (g): 8.9
- of which Total Sugar (g): 4
- Total Fat (g): 1.6
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.3
- Dietary Fibre: 0.5
- Sodium (mg): 0.08
- Oats contain traces of gluten because they are usually grown in close proximity to other cereals and/or prepared in facilities that handle other grains. To be classified as 'gluten-free' the measurable limit is 20 parts per million.
- Not for infant feeding.
- Recyclable Carton (Tetra Pak) Tetra Pak is made mainly from renewable materials and is easy to recycle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Italy.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.