- Rich & creamy oat latte
- Smaller on-the-go size
- Made from Italian oats & medium-roasted Arabica beans
- Enjoy a silky smooth, creamy & convenient latte
- 16% oats makes for a richer, creamier & denser latte
- No glyphosate residue in the oats
- Certified organic Arabica coffee beans
- Coffee beans are Rainforest Alliance certified & sustainably sourced from Peru
- Cold-pressed Sunflower Oil is the natural emulsifier that keeps the water & oats combined creating a smooth, creamy texture
- Pinch of salt balances out the natural sweetness of oats
- No added sugar (this latte is perfect just as it is, thank you!)
- No additives, preservatives, thickeners or nasty chemicals
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Shake it (like you mean it)!
- Enjoy hot or cold.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Do not freeze.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml.
- Water, Oats 16%, Organic Rainforest Alliance Coffee, Cold-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 200ml
- Energy (kJ): 216
- Protein (g): 1
- Carbohydrate (g): 8.4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.9
- Total Fat (g): 1.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Dietary Fibre: 0.5
- Sodium (mg): 0.08
- Oats contain traces of gluten because they are usually grown in close proximity to other cereals and/or prepared in facilities that handle other grains. To be classified as 'gluten-free' the measurable limit is 20 parts per million.
- Not for infant feeding.
- Recyclable Carton (Tetra Pak): Tetra Pak is made mainly from renewable materials and is easy to recycle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from Local & Imported Ingredients.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product14/06/2022, By ChristieTasty & healthy treat
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.