- Rich & creamy oat m*lk with added cacao
- Smaller size: ideal for on-the-go adventures
- Made from Italian oats
- Makes silky smooth, chocolatey hot drinks
- Add to smoothies & cereals
- Works wonderfully in baked goods as a milk substitute
- Short ingredient list (no additives, preservatives, thickeners or nasty chemicals that you can’t even pronounce)
- 16% oats make a richer, creamier & denser foam for hot drinks
- No glyphosate residue in the oats
- Cold-pressed Sunflower Oil is the natural emulsifier that keeps the water & oats combined creating a smooth, creamy texture
- Pinch of salt balances out the natural sweetness of oats
- No added sugar (this oat & cacao blend is sweet enough, thank you!)
- Rainforest Alliance Certified cacao beans
- Cacao beans sustainably sourced from the Dominican Republic
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Shake it (like you mean it)!
- Use this cacao m*lk to make creamy, velvet-textured & chocolate flavoured flat-whites, lattes, cortados and (extra chocolatey) hot chocolates.
- Perfect for adding to your cereal, blending with superfoods in smoothies or simply drink it straight from the carton!
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Do not freeze.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml.
- Water, Oats 16%, Organic Rainforest Alliance Cacao Powder 1.5%, Cold-Pressed Sunflower Seed Oil, Lithothamnium Calcareum, Sea Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 200ml
- Energy (kJ): 232
- Protein (g): 1
- Carbohydrate (g): 8.9
- of which Total Sugar (g): 4
- Total Fat (g): 1.6
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.3
- Dietary Fibre: 0.5
- Sodium (mg): 0.08
- Oats contain traces of gluten because they are usually grown in close proximity to other cereals and/or prepared in facilities that handle other grains. To be classified as 'gluten-free' the measurable limit is 20 parts per million.
- Not for infant feeding.
- Recyclable Carton (Tetra Pak) Tetra Pak is made mainly from renewable materials and is easy to recycle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from Imported Ingredients.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product23/06/2022, By AnnaDGreat healthy alternative to "chocolate milk". Our son was very skeptical to try it but once he did he finished all the cartons we bought. The rest of us didn't even get a chance to sample it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.