- Can be a great blend into your hummus, baba ganoush or halva.
- No added preservatives or additives
- A high alkaline food that digests easily
- Proudly South African
- A rich source of “good” (unsaturated) fats
- Adds a yummy, nutty flavour to your food
- No added sugar
- Free of added flavourings and synthetic colourants.
- Use as salad dressing, sandwich spread or dip, sauce and marinade for meat.
- Keep refrigerated after opening. Mix thoroughly before refrigerating
- 1 kg
- Sesame seeds
Typical Nutritional Information: per 15 g serving
- Energy (kJ): 397.65
- Protein (g): 3.615
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.3
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.21
- Total Fat (g): 8.7
- of which Saturated Fatty Acids (g): 1.485
- of which Trans Fats (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.335
- Sodium (mg): 6.75
*6% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) per serving for individuals 4 years and older. #AOAC 985.29
- Contains sesame seeds.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes nuts and peanuts
- Recyclable plastic with
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/12/2020, By LuckyTasty
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.