- Can be added on muesli, granola, coffee, tea, or enjoyed as is
- Latte without milk
- Sweetened with natural sugars from oats
- No added milk or soy
- A source calcium, vitamin B12 and vitamin D2
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- GMO free
- Palm Oil free
- Third-party tested & certified glyphosate free
- Rich in unsaturated fat
* Glyphosate is an herbicide used on crops, and ingesting residues of this substance is potentially harmful. Oatly oat drink is tested and verified to be glyphosate residue-free.
About Milk Alternatives: Find out more on the environmental impact and the nutritional value of the various non-dairy milk alternatives in our Battle of the Plant-Based Milks.
- Can be added on muesli, granola, coffee, tea, or enjoyed as is.
- Store unopened packages at room temperature.
- Once opened, keep cool at max 8º C.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre
- Oat Base (Water, Oats 10%), Rapeseed Oil, Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Phosphate), Calcium carbonate, Calcium Phosphates, Iodised Salt, Vitamins (D2, Riboflavin, B12).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100ml serving
- Energy (kJ): 247
- Protein (g): 1
- Carbohydrate (g): 6.6
- of which Total Sugar (g): 4
- Total Fat (g): 3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.3
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.8
- Sodium (mg): 0.10
- Cardboard carton
Country of Origin:
- Product of Sweden
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product10/11/2023, By JoshBest oat milk I've tried so far in coffee, doesn't overpower the coffee and froths nicely25/04/2023, By PiI've tried about every other oat milk: this is the only one that works really well with coffee for me.13/11/2022, By TraysieThis is the best Oat milk around, absolutely love it28/09/2022, By J&LDoesn't affect coffee flavour that much, but it is different, yet the best non-animal option out there that we have tried from a barista's point of view. The product heats quicker via the steam wand and requires more swirling, knocking the beaker and time for settling post texturing before pouring than animal milks, yet latte art is very much possible, which is an added plus!10/08/2022, By RonelThis is my favorite oat milk by far. I do not only use it for my coffee but cereal too. It was out of stock and I was so happy when I got a notification from FtN that it is in stock.30/10/2021, By TheresaAs the box says; "wow no cow!". This product is a terrific cow's milk substitute for coffee! My husband is super fussy about milk, he can even taste the difference between brands, so I did a blind test with him between my coffee with the Oatly milk and his coffee with cow's milk. and we honestly couldn't tell the difference. Flavour is spot on. Also excellent on its own to drink but price is a factor for me so I'll reserve it for delicious coffees.23/10/2021, By CaylaThis is hands down the best tasting oat milk I've ever had!18/10/2021, By AndreaI never thought I would be able to give up full cream cow's milk but this Oatly milk to creamy and delicious, froths brilliantly for coffee and tastes great in my Ceylon tea. It has a slight cereal taste but to me that is a feature, not a bug.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.