- Lavender & mint natural shampoo
- Made from soothing, plant-based Ingredients
- Soothes, repairs & conditions your hair
- Calming yet refreshing aroma of Lavender & mint
- Lavender soothes itchy scalp & relieves dandruff
- mint reduces oily scalp & stimulates hair growth
- Aloe Vera strengthens & repairs your hair
- Coconut Oil repairs damaged hair & prevents dry scalp
- Wheat Germ Oil nourishes your hair
- Free from colourants
- Free from silicones
- Free from parabens
- Free from sulphates
- Held within a glass bottle
- Made in Cape Town
- Suitable for all hair types
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Lavender Essential Oil is well-known for its calming & relaxing properties. Additionally, this versatile oil is antiseptic & it has anti-inflammatory properties that promote skin healing that also soothes irritated skin. The perfect oil for this shampoo as it will offer relief to dry & itchy scalp.
- Peppermint essential oil has refreshing & stimulating properties. It is said to aid circulation which may help to stimulate hair growth. Peppermint will also help to regulate oil & reduce oily scalp.
- Coconut Oil is a rich source of lauric acid which penetrates the hair shaft to repair damage from within.
- Xanthan Gum is a film-forming humectant meaning that it forms a film over your hair helping your hair resist dehydration. This plant-derived ingredient will help resist dehydration.
- Gently massage a small dollop of shampoo into wet hair & scalp.
- Rinse well.
- For best results follow with Natural Living Lavender and mint Scalp Therapy Conditioner.
- Nett Volume: 300 ml.
- Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Laurel Betaine, Wheat Germ Oil, Coconut Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, Guar, Xanthum Gum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Peppermint (Mentha X Piperita), Lavender (Lavandula).
- Recyclable glass bottle plastic pump.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.