- Highly bioavailable liposomal vitamin C
- 30 capsules
- Scientifically formulated & developed
- With liposomal Quali C™: market leader in Vitamin C
- Increased bioavailability from liposomal delivery (Cellg8™)
- Added citrus bioflavonoids offer synergistic & complete supplement
- Made to be effectively absorbed into the body
- Improves guts tolerability & therefore more easily digested
- Non-acidic & digestive-friendly
- May help to improve the immune system
- Vitamin C needed for production of connective tissues including collagen & joints
- Quality assured through GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) & batch testing
- 100% plastic-free
- Eco-friendly & fully recyclable packaging
- Natroceutics plant a tree with every product bought
- Free from toxic fertilisers, pesticides & plant-growth hormones
- Free from artificial additives & heavy metals.
- Certified GMO-free
- RSPO certification for palm oil magnesium stearate
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- Take 1 - 2 capsules per day or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Hypersensitivity to Vitamin C or any other components of the formulation.
- Opened: Store at or below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture. Keep in the outer container until required for use.
- Unopened: Store at or below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use within 30 days.
Did you know? Natroceutics plant a tree for every product that they sell. They do this in an attempt to further reduce their impact on the environment and create employment opportunities and social upliftment. They do this through a collaboration with the Eden Reforestation Projects and Precious Tree Project.
- 30 Capsules
Each capsule contains:
- Liposomal Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) Complex (mg): 740(equivalent to Quali CTM Ascorbic acid 500 mg, 18 mg citrus bioflavonoids and 222 mg phospholipids from the liposomal bilayer.
- Natroceutics’ products are 100% plastic-free and held within recycled, and 100% recyclable materials. The packaging consists of a fully recyclable glass bottle that is tinted for UV protection with a metal lid. There are no sponges, wool or single-use seals in the bottles. The product is held inside an FSC-certified cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Packaged in South Africa from imported ingredients.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.