- Ginger, Cranberry & White Chocolate Cookie
- Zangy ginger paired with sweet cranberry with white chocolate filling
- Made with natural Ingredients
- Free from refined Sugar
- Dairy-free, egg-free
- Soy-free, peanut-free
- A great source of plant protein & energy
- High in dietary fibre
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Wrapped individually for an easy on-the-go snack
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Store in a cool dry place.
- 45 g.
- Seed Butter(Sunflower, Sesame), Date Syrup, Cranberries (18%), Gluten Free Oat Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, White Chocolate (Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Erythritol), Coconut Flour, Pea Protein (14%), Flaxseed, Ginger, Ceylon Cinnamon, Mixed Spice, Raising Agent (Sodium bicarbonate), Vanilla Bean.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 45 g serving
- Energy (kJ): 835
- Protein (g): 7
- Carbohydrate (g): 16
- of which Total Sugar (g): 10.5
- Total Fat (g): 10.9
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4.9
- Sodium (mg): 135.9
- Plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product08/11/2021, By RowenaI love the flavour of these biscuits. I feel they are the best of the Nanuki offering. However, as is usual with Nanuki biscuits, the filling seems to be decreasing with every order10/09/2021, By TaniThis is the best sandwich cookie! Its big enough to twist in half and share with a friend. The ginger and cranberry are zingy and tangy together and the white choc is a punch of sweet deliciousness!! Yum!! Highly recommend!18/07/2021, By GretnaIf you love ginger, this is the cookie for you.22/04/2021, By SMDelicious!18/03/2021, By EstrellitaVery sweet, but oh so scrumptious! Just added this to my Favourites list.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.