- Lightweight, slim pad design for lasting comfort
- Only soft natural fabric against your skin
- No harsh absorbing chemicals or bleaches used
- Includes a breathable waterproof layer
- Fastens securely around underwear
- Highly absorbent, designed to draw moisture away from the surface of the pad
- Washable & reusable pads save so much waste generated by disposable pads
- Much more cost-effective than disposable pads
- Also makes a comfortable everyday panty-liner
Did you know? An astonishing 40% of women in Africa still don't have access to proper sanitary products. This affects their attendance at work and school. Mother Nature works with numerous charities to help distribute these reusable pads to local communities and schools in need, restoring the dignity of women and girls through better feminine care.
- These pads can be used during your period, post-partum or as a mild urinary incontinence pad.
- Secure the pad around your underwear with the snap fastener. Change as required.
- Keep a small waterproof bag handy for storing used pads when out & about.
- For full time use, you will need 10 to 15 pads, depending on how heavy your period is.
- Pre-soak the pads in a small (lidded) bucket of cold water (optional: add a spoonful of salt).
- Place all used pads in this bucket to soak.
- Hand wash with a natural laundry soap bar, or use a delicate machine wash cycle in cold water.
- Allow the pads to air-dry.
- Do not tumble-dry or bleach.
- To remove stains, rinse with lemon juice & water.
- With correct care, Mother Nature pads can be re-used for a few years.
6 out of 12 people would recommend this product03/11/2020, By DianneThe clips broke after the first use and they are not so easy to clean.27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product15/07/2020, By EmmaneelUnfortunately the buttons broke after only a few uses. Won't recommend.11/06/2020, By MiancaGood coverage but takes a bit more care to wash and feels so soft09/05/2020, By edithVery reliable pads23/04/2020, By SymoneWell made and convenient. Could be prettier though. Quick delivery, and friendly and efficient service.19/09/2019, By Ms AndySmaller than expected. Haven't used it however it looks like it will shrink further once clipped. Would probably work best as a pantyliner.04/07/2019, By TanyaThe clips broke off after the first use11/06/2019, By EmmaGood quality and will definitely keep using mine, but the two pads I received had really ugly material on the outer side of the pad. Of course this is simply esthetics, but it simply didn’t look like the image on the site and I was not too happy when I received my parcel.12/05/2019, By KeynesiaI'm so disappointed with this product. Every time I've worn one of these I've bled through my clothes and that's only ever happened with this product. The clasps are also broken now and there's no way to fix them. It's not worth the price tag. The reusable pads I get from Clicks are far more comfortable and longer lasting.09/05/2019, By VickiGoodness but these are HUGE. I was looking for a small daily-use panty-liner, not a massive sanitary towel :( So I won't be using these. Since I can't return these, if anyone wants mine, please let me know!13/12/2018, By CatherineThe absorbancy is good - however after first use, both my pads clips broke.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.