- Lightweight, slim pad design for lasting comfort
- Only soft natural fabric against your skin
- No harsh absorbing chemicals or bleaches used
- Includes a breathable waterproof layer
- Fastens securely around underwear
- Highly absorbent, designed to draw moisture away from the surface of the pad
- Washable & reusable pads save so much waste generated by disposable pads
- Much more cost-effective than disposable pads
- Also makes a comfortable everyday panty-liner
Did you know? An astonishing 40% of women in Africa still don't have access to proper sanitary products. This affects their attendance at work and school. Mother Nature works with numerous charities to help distribute these reusable pads to local communities and schools in need, restoring the dignity of women and girls through better feminine care.
- These pads can be used during your period, post-partum or as a mild urinary incontinence pad.
- Secure the pad around your underwear with the snap fastener. Change as required.
- Keep a small waterproof bag handy for storing used pads when out & about.
- For full time use, you will need 10 to 15 pads, depending on how heavy your period is.
- Pre-soak the pads in a small (lidded) bucket of cold water (optional: add a spoonful of salt).
- Place all used pads in this bucket to soak.
- Hand wash with a natural laundry soap bar, or use a delicate machine wash cycle in cold water.
- Allow the pads to air-dry.
- Do not tumble-dry or bleach.
- To remove stains, rinse with lemon juice & water.
- With correct care, Mother Nature pads can be re-used for a few years.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product13/12/2018, By CatherineThe absorbancy is good - however after first use, both my pads clips broke.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.