PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Boyleg style period panties for light days
- Stretchy cotton lycra panties with a black lining, so that you don't have to worry about stains
- Holds a 100% cotton absorbent insert with an additional waterproof layer
- Soft fit with a sturdy quality giving you comfort and peace of mind all day long
- 10ml absorbency
- Absorbs double the amount of its equivalent disposable and commercial liners, pads, or tampons
- Soak in cold water, rinse, and then wash as normal
- Cut: Boyleg
- Absorbancy: 10ml (light flow)
- Sizes: S, L, or XL
- Panty Sizing: Rather choose one smaller size for a SNUG FIT.
- These panties are made from cotton which tends to slightly stretch over time.
- Panties: cotton
- Absorbent layer: 100% cotton
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product25/11/2019, By KaydeeVery comfortable, nice fabric. Can definitely recommend these over panty liners. I didn't experience any stretching out, and found the size guide was quite accurate.27/01/2019, By NapsterGood concept however it’s not true to size. It is quite large and seems to stretch out when washed.21/07/2018, By KarienElastic band is not too tight and it is very comfortable, if somewhat big. Used it for a night where my flow was too heavy, but it kept everything on the pantie even though it leaked past the pad part. Definitely worth the money.30/04/2018, By LienkieVery happy with this panty. So convenient and makes my period so easy. I use it as a back-up with my mooncup during my heavy days and it has been life changing. So impressed!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.