Selenium is the key to all-round radiant health and beauty, protecting the skin against free radical damage and preventing premature signs of ageing. The liquid selenium supplement from Mineralife is designed to give your skin all the benefits of selenium in a way that can be easily absorbed and put to use; much quicker than taking tablets or capsules.
Mineralife Selenium also helps with:
- Cell replication
- Healthy red blood cell levels
- Normal fertility & healthy baby birth weights
- Normal heart rate & beat pattern
- Healthy organs, nerve tissue & mucous membranes
- Dosage: 2.5ml (1/2 cap) daily in water or juice.
- Refrigerate after opening for long-term freshness.
Reverse Osmosis Water (MET™ Water*), Ionic Selenium from ionised sodium Selenite, CHD-Fulvic acid, Non-GMO sorbic acid, nisin (100% natural, protects freshness)
- Ionic Catalyst contains a full spectrum of 72 naturally occurring minerals and trace minerals from IonicTrace™ concentrated Great Salt Lake minerals.
- Contains 96 servings (240ml)
- 400mcg selenium per serving (571% daily value)
- 200mcg Ionic Catalyst per serving
- Serving size: 2.5ml
*Mineralife’s purified, energy-enhanced water formulated to help activate minerals into their electronically charged ionic state for optimal benefit. Patent pending.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/06/2016, By RebekahI was looking for a Selenium product to take because I have Hashimotos and came across Mineralife Selenium on the Faithful to Nature website. I love it and have since been using Mineralife Multi as well as their iodine and haven looked back. My thyroid meds are no longer needed, turns out all I needed were good quality nutrients after all. I use Faithful to Nature as my choice provider because they always have stock and I always receive my delivery within 2 days of ordering.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.