Methyl Care provides support for proper methylation, a process which reduces unhealthy homocysteine levels. Normal homocysteine levels these serve as a biomarker of cardiovascular (heart) health.
- Excellent safety profile
- Provides key nutrients involved in homocysteine metabolism
- Supports blood vessel (vascular) health by controlling homocysteine levels
Benefits of controlling excess homocysteine levels:
- Protects against coronary artery disease
- Supports healthy blood flow & cardiovascular function
- Reduces risk of stroke & heart attack
- Prevents depression & low mood
Take one tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Riboflavin: 1.6mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 25mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate*): 800mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 1mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate): 5mg
- Trimethylglycine: 500mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate): 100mg
- Intrinsic Factor: 20mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, calcium silicate, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, maltodextrin, and polyethylene glycol).
*As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.