- 60 tablets
- Herbal calming formula
- Designed to relieve feelings of anxiety
- Helps to regulate stress response
- Gluten-free, gelatine-free, GMO-free
- No wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
- No artificial colours, sweeteners or preservatives
Each herbal ingredient in Serenagen has its benefits:
- Rehmannia is an adrenal tonic that promotes healthy adrenal gland function.
- Schisandra is an adaptogen, meaning it relieves fatigue, improves stamina and combats the effects of stress.
- Jujube fruit soothes restlessness and helps to prevent insomnia.
- Dong quai helps to balance hormone levels and improve the mood.
- Chinese asparagus lowers blood pressure and protects the heart.
- Ophiopogon is a grass-like herb with soothing and cooling properties, great for reducing flushes when stressed.
- Scrophularia (figwort) relieves inflammation and promotes healthy digestion.
- Asian ginseng improves physical stamina and mental clarity.
- Chinese salvia (red sage) cools the body and reduces blood vessel inflammation.
- Poria fungus reduces stomach acid and soothes digestive troubles.
- Polygala is a natural calmative that works on the nervous system. It was originally used by Daoist monks to calm and clear the mind and spirit.
- Platycodon root is a mild sedative and anti-inflammatory.
- Take 2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Each 2 tablet serving contains a 4:1 proprietary herbal extract blend of 1000mg:
Rehmannia root (rehmanniaglutinosa), schisandra fruit (schisandrachinensis), jujube fruit (ziziphusspinosa), dong quai root (angelica sinensis), Chinese asparagus root (asparagus cochinchinensis), ophiopogon root (ophiopogonjaponicus), scrophularia root (scrophularianingpoensis), Asian ginseng root (panax ginseng), Chinese salvia root (salvia miltiorrhiza), poria fungus (wolfiporiacocos), polygala root (polygala tenuifolia), platycodon root (platycodongrandiflorum)
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable), coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose)
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product06/10/2020, By AnnaI am absolutely in love with this product. I use it every day and I feel like it has assisted me so much in my anxiety management. I would really recommend anyone trying it.05/10/2020, By RobynI have used this product for years and it works really well. You have to use it consistently to see results, but it takes the edge off and makes me feel calm in situations I would usually feel anxious in.29/08/2020, By ginaok29/08/2020, By ginaok14/08/2020, By ZaanmanGood product - Definitely takes the edges off.07/06/2020, By AnrikeI am still in the process of testing this product out, but so far I have been very happy with it. I notice feeling a bit more on edge whenever I do not take it.10/04/2020, By JuanitaReally helps to calm me down before bed and keep anxiety away28/11/2019, By Pink GeraniumI cannot recommend this supplement highly enough. It has changed my life! Suffering from an overactive thyroid, I need to take something that I can safely use in the long term to manage anxiety and subsequently help me sleep too. It lifts my mood and the ginseng works as an adaptogen, lifting me when needed and calming me down when needed. I have been using it for years wand it really works.20/06/2018, By VarshaI have really noticed a difference since using this. i am able to focus my mind a bit better and not get flustered under pressure. would recommend for anyone feeling stressed or slightly overwhelmed in general. no side effects on my side
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.