- Gluten-free formula
- Has a pleasant natural minty flavour
- Designed for enhanced absorption (vitamin D3 solubilized in oil)
- Great for children (or grown-ups) who don’t like swallowing capsules
Vitamin D3 benefits:
- Immune booster
- Promotes calcium absorption for stronger bones
- Supports brain health
- Combats high blood pressure & protects against heart disease
- Lifts low moods, improves serotonin levels, combats depression & SADS
- 1 drop = about 0.026ml
- Adults: Take 1 drop up to 5 times daily
- Children ages 4 & above: 1 drop daily
- If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Please Note: It is strongly recommended that serum 25(OH)- and 1,25(OH)2-vitamin D are monitored every 60-90 days while using this supplement, to ensure that levels remain in an acceptable range.
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol): 1000IU
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, peppermint oil, spearmint oil, rosemary (antioxidant), and ascorbic acid (antioxidant)
This product is manufactured in a facility that produces products containing soy, tree nuts, and crustacean shellfish.
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product13/11/2018, By warrenI love this product because you get 700 drops for a 1000 units. basically will last you a year if you take 2000 units a day. Amazing price too!15/08/2018, By ElizabethLasts too long (according to their recommended dosage) - lasted a few months. This might have been a good thing but mine started to burn after a while in my throat - almost like it had gone off and so I had to throw it away. It also doesn't have a clear way of coming out (some drops come out in larger quantities than others, and the oil started to leak out of the packaging and into the cupboard where I store it after a while - the packaging is inefficient and leaves a mess.08/08/2018, By Helenelove that it is liquid and so easy to use14/07/2018, By RianaEasy to use, takes up little space on the shelf and is more cost effective than in the capsule form.27/11/2017, By MoniqueHas a nice minty taste, kiddies love taking this supplement...good for smaller kiddies who don't like swallowing tablets or capsules.03/09/2017, By TaraI take 2 drops twice a day under the tongue, easily absorbed. A slight oily and minty taste which I don't mind at all. Great product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.