- All natural rosemary oil
- May help reduce hair fall and support hair growth
- Steam distilled
- Solvent-free extraction
- Locally made
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Essential oils are the highly concentrated active Ingredients. They should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken internally without professional recommendation. Always perform a patch test before using an essential oil preparation topically.
- Baths: Add 5 - 10 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm run bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don't escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisturising dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier before adding to the bath.
- Massage: add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Available In: 30 ml, and 50 ml.
- Bottle in amber glass with glass pipette.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product16/04/2021, By DianaI use this in combination with my black castor oil and peppermint oil for my scalp. Seems all the itchiness and flaking is gone. The scent is light and herbaceous. I’m really loving it for my hair! Will buy again! Thank you29/01/2021, By VelmaReally strong scent
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.