- Has a subtle sweet, rich, dark, caramel flavor
- Certified USDA organic
- Can be enjoyed black if not with cream or milk
- Naturally caffeine free
- Gluten-free and Lactose-free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Contains superfoods
- Made from wild harvested mesquite beans
- One box can make up to 30 cups
- Very limited chance of causing acidity or acid reflux in the body
- For espresso machines - fill the portafilter basket halfway, tamp down lightly and extract espresso as normal. Not for use in automatic machines.
- For moka pots - Fill a basket halfway, place on medium-high heat and allow to percolate
- Filter - Use 1 to 3 teaspoons per cup, according to desired strength
- French press - Use 1 to 3 teaspoons per cup, according to desired strength
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Nett Weight: 226 g
- 100% Wild Harvested Mesquite beans, roasted to perfection
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 ml serving
- Energy (kJ): 46
- Protein (g): 0.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2.37
- Total Fat (g): 0.05
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.01
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 23
- Recyclable, biodegradable cardboard carton box
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product19/04/2021, By JoyAs an avid coffee addict -this is possibly one of the most palatable beverage.
Thank you faithful to Nature.13/03/2021, By KarenThis is delicious. A great hot drink, specially now winter's on the way. The only reason I gave 4, instead of 5, stars, is the price. Even though they say to use half the amount one would use for coffee. A bit steep. A bit prohibitive. What a shame. I like that it's local, from the Karoo and wild-harvested...04/03/2021, By MartellAbsolutely love this product, great substitute to Coffee.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.