This gluten-free flour is filled with the goodness of real almonds, and has a pleasant, mildly nutty flavour.
- Packed with protein
- Wheat-free, gluten-free
- Low-GI, low in calories
- Source of antioxidants
- Source of magnesium, potassium & vitamin E
- High in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats
Top Tip: When baking with almond flour, you may need to add more liquid to your recipe, as almond flour can make the mixture quite a bit drier than wheat flour.
Recipe for Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1½cups Komati Almond Flour
- ¼cup butter
- ¼cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼tsp salt
- ½tsp vanilla extract
- ¼tsp baking soda
- ¼cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°
- Cream butter and sugar together until smooth
- Mix in the egg
- Add the almond flour, vanilla, salt, and baking soda; mix until incorporated
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Scoop the batter into even portions onto a lined baking tray
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown
- Allow to cool slightly before removing the cookies from the tray
- Makes 12 delicious cookies!
Ground blanched almond nuts
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product05/03/2018, By SarianaIt wasn't nearly fine enough to be considered flour. I couldn't get it to go through a sieve.30/03/2016, By MichelleMaybe I am wrong, but the grains just did not seem fine enough to call it flour. However I did like it and used it to bake the brownie recipe that was on the F2N website.29/03/2015, By PetroI prefer this almond flour in baking to the other brands, as its more finely ground than the others ,good product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.